Click Here! PsycHo: Free Template Generator
boredominating
just thinking loud again
Sunday, May 25, 2008
My Favorites


My favorite song was “Search is Over”
Not because of its lyrics and sound
But because of what I remember-
Your song when our love was found

My favorite game was “Civilization” in pc
Not because it’s complicated and fun
But because you were playing it with me
Up until we see the morning sun

My favorite food was “Japanese”
Though it was not cooked or too tasty
You were such a crazy and fun tease
Being with you made life so darn easy

My favorite language was “Espan ̃ol”
Though I couldn’t speak nor write it
Listening to you made me really fall
Deeply down into your love pit

They are not what I like anymore
Coz now each brings back sad memories
Of when you walked out of the door
Left and took away my favorites.