Click Here! PsycHo: Free Template Generator
boredominating
just thinking loud again
Monday, September 25, 2006
im bringing my gay back


the war is finally over. Once again, we're okay. I was just reading through my blog archives and i realized yup, i miss him. I want my gay back. It's just not complete without him (friends, please don't take this in a bad way). I just thought about the things we've gone through and man, that's almost more than what paeng and i had! From the time we were living together, to the time we were fighting when i moved out, to consoling me when paeng left me, to being my friday movie night partner. I simply cannot give those up now. So as soon as i woke up (i slept reading through my blog), i changed then went to his house. I texted him before i fell asleep so he knew i was coming. While i was knocking, i remeber feeling nervous. Is it going to be a welcome smile or a go-away frown? He was okay. He just woke up and was about to cook dinner. After a few minutes , silver was knocking on the door. She didn't want to work and she wanted to sing so she came over when she saw my car. We sang for hours! i almost felt like it was friday and we didn't have to go work tomorrow. I guess you can say we were celebrating because we just got paid! You know, like filipinos do whenever they get their paycheck. but we didn't spend a dime, we were just hanging out. it was a nice feeling to be with them again. Nope, nald and i didn't talk about anything from the past and we usually don't. We are just okay. And that's all i want. I told him i've been seeing douglas at church and that i was planning to make him my new gay since he left me. He said douglas doesn't cook and is too much like me so we won't click. I know...that's why i'm bring my gay back.
1 Comments:
Blogger RAV Jr said...
hello! its been ages!!! hehe joke...kmsta ka na? nice to read your posts again... buti naman nagkabalikan na kau ng friend mo =D yan talaga ang magkaibigan, me babalikan...

Dops