Click Here! PsycHo: Free Template Generator
boredominating
just thinking loud again
Monday, September 18, 2006
i was absent today

I knew i was gonna be absent today from school. I have always been someone who always has to break a routine every now and then to survive. I'm usually cool about everything but i know when to recharge. I don't want to have a total breakdown. I just needed to rest. Checking papers is really the worst part of teaching. I'm not saying it's not important, i know it is a vital part to knowing someone's progress in school. I just couldn't believe that after all the advances in technology that we have right now, teachers are still checking papers manually! A few weeks back, there was one company that presented their products to us, math teachers, and i thought one of the products was cool because it uses the computer and calculator for tests and quizzes. The problem is ....it's too expensive or maybe my school just can't afford it. This product though focuses more on multiple choice questions and i am really not a big fan of that. I don't like any type of test that would allow students to guess and get the answers right. I want something that would really measure what they know. Too much about work.. I guess i just feel guilty that a sub was in my classroom today and had to do my work for me. I wish i was smart enough to solve my checking problem.
Ok. I guess there aren't anything to write about but school. I paused for a few minutes thinking what i could possibly write about besides my job. Talk about not having a life. At least that's better than whining about an ugly relationship that i couldn't get out of. Maybe i'll just pretend that i'll see some light one day.

These are the jobs that i want besides what i have right now.

1. ADVERTISING - way back in high school, this was the most popular job for those who love art. I imagine myself making commercials for TV or being a part of brainstorming to conceptualize them. Late nights, pizza and smoking during meetings. This totally fits my lifestyle.

2. PHOTOGRAPHER - I'm not sure if this will make me rich but i know i'm naturally a good photographer. I know a lot about balance and stuff in pictures so that should make me better than others. I like the fact that if i become a famous one, i could travel for free and take pictures. I like to photograph people and capture their different moods. Ok fine, this could be a hobby.

3. ARCHITECT - Im good at math and drawing therefore this should've been a good Occupation for me. i remember taking architecture classes in college and dropping when i got tired of them. Inially i thought i could be like my fave prof in physics who had a degree in archi and masters in physics. Way back in college i thought i wanted to be the reverse--degree in physics and masters in archi. the problem occurred when i realized i needed a lot of archi prerequisites to take it as a graduate course.

4. SCHOOL PRINCIPAL - ahem, did you know i wanted an administrative job in school? I think i could be a good principal and all i needed to do is take some graduate courses to qualify. I'm young , i can still do that.

5. I WANT TO FLIP HOUSES - buying an old house and transforming it to a nice one so you can profit by selling it is what i meant here. I think it's easy money if you know what you're doing and if you know of a good and dependable contractor.

6. FAsHION CONSULTANT OR STYLIST - i love clothes, shoes and accessories. I know, given my present physical condition, i can never be a model so this is the closest thing for me. I want to tell people what they should wear and how they can improve their appearances.

7. TV SHOW HOST - hey, oprah was fat when she started! i like to speak my mind about a lot of things. Given a good set of writers, i think i can pull this off. I just have to get over my shyness. Besides, i think to be a TV show host is to be a celebrity without really looking like one.

8.AMBULANCE DRIVER - I think this is the only way you can actually drive really fast without getting a ticket. Imagine the power you have over other vehicles.

9. BACK-UP SINGER - i love to sing but i don't want to be the center of attention. people who know how i sing would know why. I seldom sing the melody of any song, i like the second voice better cause they are more challenging.

10. A FAMOUS PERSON'S GIRL FRIDAY - a girl friday is actually a better term for an assistant. i just want to have the priveleges of being famous without being again, the center of attention.