Click Here! PsycHo: Free Template Generator
boredominating
just thinking loud again
Thursday, June 22, 2006
my selfish self; alone in my space
living by myself has taught me a lot about life ...it opened my eyes on different possibilities and made me discover a lot of things about myself.here are some of them:

1. that i don't want my house to smell like a giant ashtray. i know i'm a hypocrite but hey, i don't even date guys who smoke! when ronald and i used to live together, we both smoked inside the house and it really stinks. the worst part is you only notice the smell when you come home from work. you get used to it too much, it didn't bother me until soemone visits you and talks about it. Because of this, i only smoke at the back porch of my house. good thing yumyum doesn't complain about it.

2. that i can cook for my friends sometimes. i guess my mom is such a great cook that i never really tried to compete with her in that field. not having a microwave oven is also helping because it hinders me from buying microwavables that usually don't require much effort and time.and i love to wear my aprons!

3. that i'm so domisticated sometimes i feel like a housewife without the annoying husband who watches tv or play in the computer all the time (no offense meant).

4. that i could have kids in my space. the peace and quiet is good but sometimes it's deafening me. kids are fun and easy to please; just make sure you have chocolates in the fridge all the time and a beanbag in the living room.lit candles may not be a good idea, though.

5. that when you have a visitor in your house it is more polite to turn your cellphone off and focus on the visitor. otherwise it becomes a big argument between you and the visitor.and you don't want to do that because the visitor is always right...or is it the customer?hehehe!

6. it's easy to make your bed as soon as you get up in the morning.i remember waking up at the sound of my phone one time so i went out and smoke while chatting with my friend. i then cooked breakfast and ate and when i went babk in my room to get my bathrobe i realized i haven't made my bed yet. i was so shocked you would've thought i've been making my bed all my life! but really, i didn't like it. so now, it's become a morning ritual.

7. that cleaning is nice when you have lots of cool cleaning stuff and a pending problem.believe me, it's more rewarding than having a haircut or having you nails done.

8. that it's nice to play dress up and wear make up even if you're not going anywhere. i like wearing weird ensambles and be all dolled up even if im just watching . soap operas all day. it just makes me feel good. i know now how 5-year olds feel.

9. that folding your clothes is not a hard task when you're watching Kathy Griffin. i love her to death!

10. that i don't have to lock my bedroom door when i sleep or when i change nor my bathroom door when im taking a shower as long as i lock the main door.

11. that i'm really scared of having roaches in my kitchen so i clean up after i cook.

12. that it's more fun and less expensive to buy house stuff than clothes and shoes. same reason why im more excited to go to an ikea store in chicago than gurnee mills.

13. that when i don't do things that i should've done eons ago, i'm not procrastinating...i usually now say, i have that scheduled next week.

14. that your students can mow your lawn for a much cheaper price or even wash your car for no fee at all...just the privelege of being with their teacher is more than enough.yes, i abuse it so what?