Click Here! PsycHo: Free Template Generator
boredominating
just thinking loud again
Thursday, June 15, 2006
the half year that was
ha! welcome back, marj! i couldn't believe that the last thing i wrote here is kind of a

year-ender. no birthday post, new boylet post, transferring to another house post, living

alone finally post, etc. so ill try to remember it one by one.

1. birthday----i celebrated my birthday last week of january. i turned 28. yup, 28 and

still single! every now and then my dad will tell me to start looking for a man to take

care of me. i know that's his subtle way of telling me to stop being a pain in his ass.

but i love my dad, don't get me wrong. i wouldn't have survived living here if not for

his continuous "financial and emotional" support. going back to my birthday

celebration...erwin cooked a lot of food that day---we had sisig, palabok,etc. i celebrated

it at tess' and erwin's house as i don't want my guests to feel uncomfortable since rissa's

there. that's another story, by the way. my best gift came from my friends---sensi

perfume by g. armani but of course they pranked me by giving me a bogus gift of school

supplies before the actual gift. i also received cards and text messages from family and

friends from back home. thanks!

2. february----i was busy in school of course or maybe i just dont want to remember this

month because it's supposed to be the love month and i was just lacking it that month. that

month.

3. march ---- is one of the most important month in school because that's when they take

their standardized test.busy, busy,busy. my friend jeff celebrated his birthday and the

girls gave him ipod accessories without the ipod.

4. april----easter! i remember not being so holy during holy week. it's the start of

something big.bad gurlz rule! my sister's birthday and i didn't call her coz i was in

texas for a physics trip....first six flags trip!!!!!

5. may-----i moved out of the old house because our landlady told us that she needs it for

her grandson..., rissa told me after a week that she might stay with danny so i now live by

myself...and that was one of the best decisions i made this year.i love being by myself in

my 3-bedroom house.it's expensive but it's sooooo worth it. some friends helped me move

but for my most of my stuff, i had to hire movers.im 3 minutes away from my school. i can

sleep late and wake up late! awesome

6. june-----summer school started really early this year. i had but a weekend break from

regular to summer school. plus they have decided to lessen the pay from 25- 20 per hour.

im making it, though....i think.

so that's it....i miss putting pictures in my blog...ill try that next time. i miss having

a camera, i hope my sis is using it.

what's about to happen the next months?

1. im planning to go to my dad's for three weeks this summer.

2. ill be finished with the brendan project.... someone actually trusted me to pain in

their son's room images of batman, spiderman and batman.

3. more cooking.im a late bloomer when it comes to cooking. at least i bloomed! my mom

will be proud.

4. more kilig moments.

5. a change of heart?

6. less issues between my friends.

7. i have 6 months to find me a groom so grace can pay for my wedding gown...it's just a

bet.
8. im getting rid of my tech stuff.

9. the new addition to the manuel family---monmon and vava
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
happy lang ako that you seem to have moved on already and youre actually being responsible and mature. more kwento on the boylet. is it still the same guy jeff? i love you ate. btw, what tech stuff are you trying to get rid off? *hint*

Blogger karthiamao said...
si jeff po ay asawa ni grace...mali naman...baka matsismis pa ko...si boylet po ay si lane.kwento na lang over the phone...ok?