Click Here! PsycHo: Free Template Generator
boredominating
just thinking loud again
Saturday, November 19, 2005
you don't want to know
Sunday, Nov. 13, 2005. I never thought that there's such a thing as sunday the 13th. Sana di na lang ako nagising...puyat naman ako e...did my laundry until 3 am kanina so i should've slept like a baby til 12 noon....a phone call just had to ruin my sleep, make it my day...moreso, my life...paeng called me at 10 this morning...i missed his call last night e as i was talking to my dearly beloved sister...as i was saying...he said hi , asked me how my life is here, and if i found a date for the japanese thing already and i (stooooopid me!) said, uh nope si nald na lang siguro...then, with no segue or introduction he said , nga pala, may girlfriend na ko....kaya pala wala nang i love you's, kaya pala wala nang sense lahat...that explains it....syempre, i was trying to keep my cool...kse he was still talking casually about god knows what....the last thing that registered was may girlfriend na ko...but i was still responding, saying yeah, nope every now and then...i was crying, wanted to scream at him at the top of my lungs and asked why he didn't wait for me...sa haba ng usap namin never akong suminghot...tumulo na lahat ng sipon ko pero i didnt care kse yoko malaman nya na umiiyak ako...na humahagulgol na ko..na nasisiraan na ko ng bait sa kabilang linya...i tried my best to be ok when he was talking, i should've won an award for that...how does he think i should feel after he tells me that? he actually thought i'd be okay? that i would say, ok ...NEXT! siguro nga i'd rather hear it from him than from our friends...siguro nga i should've seen it coming...pero ewan.isa lang kse alam ko ngayon...ang liit liit ko na...sana nga may matira naman khet konti. i hope he's happy. I know he needs a girlfriend and he finally got what he wanted. I actually thought there could be nothing worse than knowing it will be his bday on the 16th...balak ko na nga uminom kse first time na magbbday sya na di na kme...tangna, i almost drowned myself sa tub kanina...forget him marj.tapos na.
___________________________________________&&&&&_____________________________________

ok, i wrote this almost a week ago and i think i'm alright now. no need to panic. here's the secret to ignoring a broken heart---play an addicting pc game...yup! thanks civilization IV! i think of tech trees more often now than regretting about the past...this is just unbelievable...civ lang katapat mo, paeng! but of course when i'm done with this game i can always learn a new one.

____________________________________________&&&&_____________________________________
conversation with dad this morning:

dad: o anak kamusta na?
me: ok lang...dad, tumawag si paeng may gf na raw sya
dad: ok lang yan anak, maraming iba jan...bata ka pa naman e
me: e mahal ko e
dad: gusto mo umuwi sa summer? dalawang buwan ka dun, wag ka na magsummer school
me: bket ako uuwi?
dad: maghanap ka ng lalake dun ulet
me: sino naman may sabi sayo na gusto ko ng pinoy ulet
dad: ganun ba
me: pero gusto ko umuwi sa summer
dad: sige sagot ko


mwahahhahahhahhahhahhahahahhahahhaha!
2 Comments:
Blogger Spotsky D' Rotsky said...
hoy drama queen! hey dad called the other day.sinabihan pa ako nya at mommy kasi di ko daw sinabi na umiiyak ka napala. nwei, hope ur ok. you'll be ok im sure.at uuwi ka pala sa summer? pasalubong!!!!!!!!!!joke. love you buddhee.

Blogger RAV Jr said...
uwi ka na namn??? buti ka pa! at sagot pa ng dad mo ha, hehehe...galeng!

Ok din dad mo no, pinapaghanap ka pa ng lalake sa pinas, hehehe...nice dad, hehehe...

o sya, im sure happy ka na...

DOPS