Click Here! PsycHo: Free Template Generator
boredominating
just thinking loud again
Sunday, June 12, 2005

screw you guys, im going home!

It was one thursday afternoon when my dad called and asked me if I still want to go to the Philippines this July. Of course I said YUP. And like a genie he granted my wish. Yuh, just like that. He then told me to surf the net and look for cheap airline tickets to the philipines. I know my dad is famous for changing his mind at the last minute but something tells me that this time it's for real.
I took my Praxis tests today from 7:30 am til 5:00 pm and i am just brain dead. And it is not helping that I feel I flunked my first test (Physics,Chem and General Science). See, I tried to study the whole week for that chem part but I dunno, I guess I just don't have the patience specially when i have to answer 120 questions in 120 minutes. My second test (principles of learning and teaching) is a lot better although I couldn't help but notice that in both tests that I took, I was seated on the 13th desk. as in the number was right in front of me while I took the tests. Is that a sign or what!
I just talked to my sis and my mom over the phone and they are so happy about the padalas I gave them through Paeng. My sister told me that I forgot to include some stuff and I told her maybe Paeng forgot it somewhere so I called him. He obviously didn't sound good when he said hello and I thought, maybe he was sleeping. he then told me that my mom interviewed him about our break up when they saw each other yesterday and he wasn't so prepared for that. i guess, my mom forgot to tell me about that small detail of their talk. Yeah right.
Ok like i said, my brain's dead already so i need to go to bed now. zzzzzzzzzzz Posted by Hello