Click Here! PsycHo: Free Template Generator
boredominating
just thinking loud again
Monday, January 03, 2005
new year's thang!
I am so glad I finally have some time to write my new year's
resolutions in my blog. This way I could always be reminded why I am
the way I will be this year. And I really, really want to be a
changed, learned and more experienced marj this year.

A) I want to quit smoking. Actually it's been three days since I last
smoked and if you know me you would know how hard that is for me. I
have been trying my best not to think about it but sometimes I also
just want to expose myself to my smoking friends because it somehow
helps me get used to being around them without having that urge to
smoke. I'll write more about this one on my next blog.

B) I want to sleep in normal hours. I need enough rest so I need
enough sleep. I actually felt good this morning when I woke up. I
didn't have to force myself to get up. I went to bed around 10 pm last
night and I really plan to do that every night.

c) I will take my time when eating. Again this is to support A. I
used to eat really fast and then would feel full then smoke. Now I
want to savor my food and chew them better. It helps to better digest
your food too.

D) I will cook more and stop ordering pizza and/ buffalo wings. This
is to save money and to start eating more healthy food.

E) I will drink more water. This is actually for my skin, to have
less stain in my teeth and to avoid kidney problems.

F) I will keep my space clean all the time.

G) Yumyum should not sleep on my bed. I love my baby but he has his
own bed and he can stay in the gazebo when it is not cold. This is
part of my space so this is in realtion to F. I also promise to have
m groomed at least 3 times a year.

H) I will shop less to save more money.

I) I will call my mom, marie and paeng only during weekends. I should
consume not more than 2 cards every month.

J) I will not try to please other people if I don't feel good about
it.

K) nO more afternoon naps.

L) I will call my dad more often. It's good that we can call each
other all the time for free.

M) I will check papers during my free time so I can give them back the
following day.

N) I will avoid fighting or having useless arguments with paeng.

O) I will sing more (videoke) to enhance my voice,avoid stress and

amuse myself.