Click Here! PsycHo: Free Template Generator
boredominating
just thinking loud again
Wednesday, January 19, 2005
multong bakla!!!!!
Today is not a good day for my students. Before I started first hour,
I found myself crying over Mr. Aswell's death for some reason. Second
hour is okay, well like the usual. Fourth hour was okay too
surprisingly. Fifth hour is when I really got pissed off. Two of my
good students were acting like sped students and were not taking my
experiment seriously. Of course I wrote them up. I just couldn't take
any of those crap anymore and if their parents will talk to me
tomorrow, I will stand by my decision. They may be good students but
they are not perfect. Until sixth hour I was still feeling a little
bit of grudge over what had happened. Seventh hour is my savior. They are just my favorite hour and it is the longest.
When I got home, I turned the tv on, ate adobo then watched Oprah and
before I knew it, it was already 6:30 pm. I guess I fell asleep. And
Rissa's home already. While I was trying to force myself to wake up,
Rissa was fixing the trash. I almost forgot, we were supposed to put
out the trash today. So I helped her and we both went outside to put
the trash where the garbage people will get them. When we were about
to reach that spot, we saw a car approaching our direction. Because it
was too dark, we really couldn't see the color but I knew from the
headlights that it was a Toyota Celica. And yup it was Ronald's.
First, it was funny how he was trying to avoid being seen so he tried
as much as he could to make turns just so we wouldn't see his car
plate. But there is no way we wouldn't recognize these things a)
tazmanian devil plate b) car plate that starts with IMN c) the stupid
driver that he is. So after some turns ( I think he didn't know it was
a dead end), he was able to go back where he came. So Rissa and I
walked back to our house laughing our hearts out. I was really having
fun with it so I decided to call Ronald's cellphone. It rang and for
the first time he answered the phone. This is what happened:

Me: Hey NAld
Nald: Oi
Me: Oi, kotse mo ba yung napadaan kanina?
Nald: Ah yung sa may street nyo? OO
Me: BAket?
NAld: Ah, ibabalita lang sana namin ke Rissa yung tungkol ke Mr.
Aswell
Me: E bket di ka bumaba?
NAld: Ay no...kasama ko kse si Tracee e
Me: Ah ok, ako na lang magsasabi ke Rissa.
Nald: Ok
ME: Bye

Rissa was right in front of me while I was on the phone with NAld so
she heard every alibi he said. First of all, Rissa doesn't know Mr.
Aswell. Second of all, even if she did Nald will be the last person to
tell her anything about him. Third, So why didn't they go down if that
was what they were planning to do.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that a) he was so shocked
when I called him that he answered the phone b) that was a damn excuse
he made c)his purpose was to see where I live.
I have some theories...I don't think Tracee was with him because I
don't think Nald would ever admit to her that he is still interested
with my life unless of course he told her that he was plotting some
form of revenge. If Tracee was with him, they could've helped each
other make a better excuse about being seen in our street before he
answered the phone. If Tracee was in the car, he would have the courage
to show his face to me. Obviously, he was alone. Lumiliit na kse
mundo nya e. Hehehehe!
Sobrang saya ko lang ngayon especially after namin magmovie marathon ni
Rissa using an LCD projector. Talo pa ang flat screen tv. Para kaming
asa sinehan. Salamat sa sped.
HOnestly, I am scared of what he did tonight. If he is just curious
then that's fine. If it becomes something else then I have to be
cautious. Pero nakakatawa lang magpahiya ng bakla. Malamang matutulog
akong nakangiti ngayong gabi.